See the latest edition of V4D’s News. It contains:
- Battersea Power Station and Convoys Wharf
- Flying high: why peregrine falcons are kings of the urban jungle
- Battersea Power Station flats quietly reduced price after up to two years market
- The Developers’ Community Event
- HPG Initial Cultural Strategy
- The Migration Museum finds a home
- How to fix London’s ‘toxic’ housing market
- and more.
You can also read about V4D’s next Open Meeting at the Armada Centre and our Campaign Meeting on Monday 3rd April at Pepys Resource Centre.